2020 Investment Update for Estate Planners
RSVP By: by noon on Wednesday, January 22, 2020
David's talk will be focused on the challenges and things be aware of legally, ethically, and best practices.
Social Period Sponsors: Steve Jackson, Jr., D. A. Davidson & Co. and Colin Mackenzie, Regional Director, Cetera Advisor Networks
Valet Parking: At The University Club ( Complimentary )
Dinner Entrée Choices:
1) Duet of Salmon & Chicken; or
Guest Fees: $70 per meeting (includes dinner and speaker) payable by credit card
NOTE: GUESTS MUST PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE MEMBER WHO EXTENDED THE INVITATION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE REGISTRATION PAGE IN THE SPECIAL REQUESTS BOX IN THE "ADDITIONAL" SECTION.
Continuing Education: 1 hour available for attorneys and CPAs
Upcoming meetings will be held at the University Club of Pasadena
- January 27, 2020 Sandip Bhagat, Whittier Trust - Economic Update
- February 24, 2020 Jeff Moran , John Moran Auctioneers - Estate Valuation
- March 23, 2020 Alan Yoshitake and Bruce Ross Seyfarth Shaw LLP - Tax Update
- April 27, 2020 Elizabeth Bawden Withers Worldwide - Charitable Giving