Discover a tax-advantaged investment strategy through Opportunity Zones.
RSVP By: by noon on Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Social Period Sponsors: Jennifer Lorenzen and Bill Hranchak
Self Parking: Garage entrance on De Lacey Street - $10
Valet Parking: Southwest corner of N. Union Street and W. De Lacey Street - $10 with validation stamp (at the bar)
Dinner Entrée Choices: Soup or Salad and dessert included. Please select your choice of entrée:
- Seared Atlantic Salmon, finished with basil beurre blanc, served with garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed vegetables
- Beef Kebab, with basmati rice and seasonal vegetables
- Chicken Kebab, with basmati rice and seasonal vegetables
- Mushroom Risotto, with seasonal wild mushrooms, shallots and Parmasan
- Grilled Vegetable Platter, with balsamic reduction drizzle
Guest Fees: $70 per meeting (includes dinner and speaker) payable by credit card
NOTE: GUESTS MUST PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE MEMBER WHO EXTENDED THE INVITATION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE REGISTRATION PAGE IN THE SPECIAL REQUESTS BOX IN THE "ADDITIONAL" SECTION.
Continuing Education: 1 hour available for attorneys and CPAs
Upcoming Meetings: See calendar for details
- November 25, 2019: TBD
- January 27, 2020 Sandip Bhagat, Whittier Trust
- February 24, 2020 Jeff Moran , John Moran Auctioneers, Offsite
- March 23, 2020 Alan Yoshitake and Bruce Ross Seyfarth Shaw LLPTax Update
- April 27, 2020 Elizabeth Bawden Withers Worldwide Charitable Giving
Login now to see a list of event attendees.