Social Period Sponsors: Carol Bradford, California Community Foundation, and Jennifer DeVoll, Pasadena Community Foundation
Self Parking: Garage entrance on De Lacey Street - $10
Valet Parking: Southwest corner of N. Union Street and W. De Lacey Street - $10 with validation stamp (at the bar)
Dinner Entrée Choices: Soup or Salad and dessert included. Please select your choice of entrée:
- Seared Atlantic Salmon, finished with basil beurre blanc, served with garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables
- Beef Kebab, with basmati rice and seasonal vegetables
- Chicken Kebab, with basmati rice and seasonal vegetables
- Mushroom Risotto, with seasonal wild mushrooms, shallots, and Parmesan
- Grilled Vegetable Platter, with balsamic reduction drizzle
Guest Fees: $70 per meeting (includes dinner and speaker) payable by credit card
- - PLEASE LOGIN ON THE WEBSITE
- - PLEASE PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE MEMBER WHO EXTENDED THE INVITATION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE REGISTRATION PAGE IN THE SPECIAL REQUESTS BOX IN THE "ADDITIONAL" SECTION.
Continuing Education: 1 hour available for attorneys and CPAs
Upcoming Meetings: April 22, 2019 - Stephanie Buckley, Esq., Charitable Strategies for Business Owners
Social Event @ The Huntington - May 20, 2019
Login now to see a list of event attendees.