Best Bankruptcy Info From The Bench
Social Period Sponsors: Robert Earnest and Leslie Lyons
Self Parking: Garage entrance on De Lacey Street - $8
Valet Parking: Southwest corner of N. Union Street and W. De Lacey Street - $8 with validation stamp (at the bar)
Dinner Entrée Choices: Soup or Salad and dessert included. Please select your choice of entrée:
- Seared Atlantic Salmon, finished with basil beurre blanc, served with garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables
- Beef Kebab, with basmati rice and seasonal vegetables
- Chicken Kebab, with basmati rice and seasonal vegetables
- Mushroom Risotto, with seasonal wild mushrooms, shallots, and Parmesan
- Grilled Vegetable Platter, with balsamic reduction drizzle
Guest Fees: $70 per meeting (includes dinner and speaker) payable by credit card
- - PLEASE LOGIN ON THE WEBSITE
- - PLEASE PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE MEMBER WHO EXTENDED THE INVITATION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE REGISTRATION PAGE IN THE SPECIAL REQUESTS BOX IN THE "ADDITIONAL" SECTION.
Continuing Education: 1 hour available for attorneys and CPAs
Upcoming Meetings: February 25th, 2019 - IRA Trust Strategies: Ensuring the Stretch, Josh Driskell, Esq. & Vanessa Terzian, Esq.
March 25th, 2019 - Elder Abuse and Estate Planning, Jody C. Moore, Esq.,
April 22nd 2019 - Charitable Strategies for Business Owners, Stephanie Buckley, Esq.,
Login now to see a list of event attendees.